As part of my plan to inspire younger adults to get involved with the political process, here is a little drinking game that the Gen Y’rs can play to keep the next GOP debate interesting:
1. When Romney distances himself from the MA Universal health plan: drink two pints and blame Obama for the hangover.
2. When any candidate mentions ‘job creators’: take a very tiny sip of beer (because it’s going to have to last you quite a while).
3. When Michelle Bachmann looks crazy: take a shot of whiskey and try to mimic her expression.
4. When someone say’s ‘Ponzi Scheme’: take two sips of generic beer and drunk-dial your parents urging them to quickly cash their social insecurity checks.
5. When someone questions global warming: 3 shots and switch channels to “Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader” for some intellectual stimulation.
6. If anyone other than Rick Perry or Mitt Romney is speaking: free time to refill the chips because those aren’t real candidates (they’re just stand-ins to make Perry and Romney sound more normal.)
7. If anyone in the audience applauds at the mention of the death penalty: do a keg stand in celebration because they’re obviously playing this game with you.
Feel free to add your own additions in the comments section J